Want to learn python faster? Here are the 5 tips to learn python faster that will defiantly help a beginner to learn python faster and helps to a recall the concepts faster as well as helps in the execution of the code in a correct manner. Lets see what are those 5 tips to learn python faster :
1. MUST CLEAR THE FUNDAMENTALS OF PYTHON
- First you have to clear the basics of the python so, that it will be easy to understand the program.
- Then go for clearing the concepts of fundamentals as well as go for doing small programs.
- After doing the above two steps now you have some confident to do some more programs then go for doing data structure basics.
- Checkout Fundamentals of Python Here
2. PEN PAPER
- Writing codes on papers or you can say it as maintain notes is the most effective way to learn python.
- Doing research for writing notes by hand helps you to remember it in a better manner rather then typing a program on PC.
- writing code on paper will improve your syntax so that you will able to make less mistake while writing a code.
3. DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
- With good understanding of the basics of python or the fundamental leads to a good confidence level, Here comes the next level that is PRACTICE!!!!
- Its a very important step that should be done by every programmer that is doing practice it again and again and again.
- Doing this step will make you more familiar with python and you will able to solve programming problem.
- This step is also going to make you able toward making your own world in python.
4. HAVE A BREAK AND HAVE A CUP OF TEA
- When you are learning, it is important to step away and absorb the concepts.
- The POMODORO TECHNIQUE is widely used and can help that means you work for 25-40 minutes, take a short break(or a tea break), and then repeat the process.
- Taking breaks is critical to having an effective study session, particularly when you are taking in a lot of new information.
5. REGUALAR CHECKING
- This is the last step but not the least, this step tells that you have to regularly check the python website so that if there is some new version of python arises then you should go for it.
- pick the one that is as per your interest and most recommended by the programming community.
- you can also refer various books as well as projects available online or offline libraries.
NOTE : –
Learn Python Programming from Basics– Click here
Installation Process of Python– Click here
Data types in python– Click here